- 2 medium Grapefruit
- 1 Cup Fresh strawberries, sliced
- ½ Cup Pomegranate seeds (arils)
- 1 Whole orange, juiced or ¼ C pure, unsweetened orange juice
- 1 tbsp Shredded coconut, unsweetened
- Optional: Fresh mint leaves
1. Cut grapefruit in half and scoop pieces out with a serrated spoon. Save peels and set aside.
2. Remove pomegranate arils from pomegranate. To do this without the mess, place cut pomegranates in a bowl of water and deseed. You can also buy pomegranate arils ready to eat.
3. In a mixing bowl combine fruits and shredded coconut; add the juice of one orange or ¼ cup of orange juice. Mix well.
4. Spoon fruit back into grapefruit peels and serve chilled for breakfast or as an afternoon snack. Top with optional fresh mint leaves. Enjoy!